Dr. Geng Wu offers traditional Chinese medicine including acupuncture, cupping, electro-stimulation, heat therapy and auricular therapy, and natural Chinese herbs therapies.
Dr. Wu, with a Diploma of Oriental medicine (NCCAOM) is licensed by the state to practice in North Carolina and is an M.D. in China. She graduated from Beijing University of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the best six-year full-time TCM program in China. She practiced and taught as a chief doctor in the affiliated hospital of Beijing University of TCM. As a counsellor and instructor, Dr. Wu practiced and taught TCM for nearly 16 years in Japan.
Dr. Wu specializes in providing treatment and relief for:
- Pain management, sport injuries
- GYN diseases, infertility, menopause symptoms and problems
- Weight loss
- Auto-immune and endocrine system disorders
- Stroke rehabilitation, hypertension
- Gastrointestinal disorders, low energy, fatigue
- Respiratory diseases, allergies
- Neurological and stress-related disorders, insomnia, addictions
- Skin problems
- Reducing side effects, Chemo and radiation-induced syndrome
- Facial rejuvenation acupuncture
Dr. Wu published more than 50 articles about health care by TCM. She is a member of China Association of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, and a member of Chinese Medical Association.